Saturday 12 February 2011

Experimenting With Pleating Continued


Im really pleased with the look of this model. Again I developed the idea of using pleatd pices of paper and linking them together like a chain.


I made the same pleated model of paper but with different sizes of paper so it gradually gets smaller.


I then joined them all together using a stapler. I will have to find a neater way of joining the models.


I really like the shape of this model and I have been able to photograph it from different angles and I think they all look good as you can see all the different layers on the model. I think it will look good hung up in the attrium in the Sheaf building. 


I tried to develope the idea of doing a simple chain with pleated strips of paper by joining other chains to a main chain. However Im not pleased with how it looks so I moved away from this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment