Tuesday 15 February 2011

Developing Prototype and Final Piece to Hang in the Atrium

Prototype


I have taken pictures to see what the model looks like hung up from different angles.


Im not sure this is the best way for my model to be presented.


To develope my model I had to find a new way of connecting the pieces of paper together that was neater than stapling them. I found the best way of doing this was to glue the pieces together. I have also made the sculpture bigger by using an A2 sized piece of paper to begin with and then going down to a size A5 piece.


I then tried hanging my model on a banister and this works much better than hanging it up with string. It fits well on then banister and the shape works well with it.





I have decided for my final piece for Task 1 I will make a few of these models and place them on the banisters in the atrium and then take a picture of them.

Final Models Hung in Atrium



The models hang very well on the banister in the sheaf atrium. Just hanging one model would not look right, but as i have made 3 this looks a lot more decorative on the banister.





No comments:

Post a Comment