Monday 28 February 2011

Ideas for Poster Layouts


The text for the poster could be positioned above the paper models...


Here the text could be placed to the right hand side of the paper models...


The text can also be placed below the models...


The text can be placed above and below the models and they would follow the curved shape the models create...


The text can be placed in the middle of the circle with the models surrounding it...


These 2 models together look quite like an "S" so the models could be used to make the "S's"  in the poster text...


The model here goes out into the distance, I could make the text do the same thing.




I have used light in these photos to create shadows.





Without any shadows the models look completely different.

I have taken pictures of the models hung off of eachother and see what good angles I can get.






However I have decided not to hang the models off of eachother, althought it does give good angles of the models and shows lots of shadows, I think it is too similar to task 1 where my models were hanging off the atrium banister. To change my idea for task 2 I will photograph the models layed down and hooked together in a linked chain. Also I have made more models to go with the originals and hanging them all off eachother would not be possible as the models may bend from the weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment